Territory & Account Planning To Achieve Results Through Partners
Dynamic Partner Planning is a one-day program focusing on the planning and business skills of channel managers. Aimed at helping them develop and better manage their territory and partners, this program assumes basic channel management skills.
It looks to improve Account Manager performance by taking a systematic & proactive approach to planning, reviews, partner portfolio management and their own time/resource management.
This one-day program provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Re-assess partners value based on potential not past results
- Create territory plans to align with company targets.
- Create account plans aligned with partner business drivers.
- Develop sales call plans that facilitate the execution of the account plans.
- Engage with decision makers at partners at a business level.
- Decide what metrics are important & how they apply
- Conduct meaningful partner review
Who should attend?
Experienced channel sales and pre-sales people from the ICT industry with an existing understanding of channels, but want to further develop their knowledge and skills, to build stronger business relationships with senior partner executives and improve overall territory performance.
- Partner business models
- Industry trends & impact of Cloud/XaaS on partners
- The business of partnering (key financial terms through the eyes of a partner)
- Partner portfolio development vs partner program tiers
- Territory management and identifying the most valuable partners, not the largest
- Setting meaningful metrics for partner account plans that foster better performance
- Creating effective sales call pans that lead to more productive meetings
- Partner development process (creating action plans, and conducting effective & regular partner reviews)
No. of participants: Ideally 8-16
Duration: 1 day
Our programs are tailored to your organisation, using real partner & channel scenarios, your solutions and services, competitors, and market position. We provide a unique learning experience based on our experience and expertise and deliver learning outcomes that can be applied as soon as you are back in the field.
Contact us today for more information!
If you like the sound of this course, you might also be interested in