With the last Community Meeting for 2017 being completed and the community initiatives winding down for the year, the final order of business for 2017 is to announce the new ANZ Executive Council for 2018.
Throughout 2017 we have had a strong Executive Council (EC) with the majority of members being keen to stay on for 2018. We did however have some departures which has made room for two new members. These EC members were elected at the November Community meeting where community members were able to cast their vote from a pool of 6 candidates.
We are delighted to announce that the two new EC members are:
- Ronnie Altit – CEO, Insentra
- James Bergl – Sales Director ANZ, Datto
They join our existing members:
- Karen Drewitt – General Manager, The Missing Link (Chair)
- Nick Beaugeard – CEO, HubOne (Vice Chair)
- Grant Cleary – Senior Business Marketing Manager, Ai Group
- Shelly Duncan – ANZ Channel Manager, Qirx
- Daniel Johns – Director of Technical Services, ASI Solutions
- Belinda Jurisic – Channel Sales Manager, Veeam Software
- Sean Murphy – Owner, Nexus IT
- Craig Somerville – CEO, Somerville ISNet
- Emma Tomlin – Strategic Market Development Manager, Microsoft
- Nick Verykios – Managing Director, Arrow ECS ANZ
This new Executive Council will lead our community throughout 2018, continuing to build on the good work completed in 2017.