It’s only 2 weeks till the last CompTIA meetings for 2022 – being held live and in person in Sydney, Auckland and Melbourne. We’ll be focusing on growth in the next year, the increased demand for security expertise, and sharing a first look at our 2023 IT Industry Outlook!
Speakers over the three cities include:
- Rema Lolas – Managing Director, Mind Matrix Consulting
- Michael Murphy – Head of Critical Infrastructure, Fortinet
- E-Yang Tang – Vice President – CTO Cybersecurity, CGI
- David Norris – Managing Director, Nortec IT
- MJ Shoer – Chief Community Officer, CompTIA
- Moheb Moses – Community Director, CompTIA ANZ Community
- Daniel Johns – Principal Security Consultant, MyCISO
- Grant Osborne – Global Marketing Manager, Parallo
- Diana Parry – Founding Director, Brandwell
- Andrew Seerden – Director, Fresh Perspective Sales
- Warwick Grey – Sales Director, Entek Limited
And of course, this will be followed by networking with colleagues and friends over drinks and canapes.
It’s FREE for anyone working for a MSP/Solution Provider, Vendor or Distributor.
To register, CLICK HERE